This discounted licence enables SCHOOLS to host a one-off 'Constance on the Edge' screening celebrating Refugee Week 2017.
Your screening must take place between Sun 11 June and Sat 1 July 2017.
Upon payment, you can immediately download our digital toolkit to assist in planning and promoting your event, including:
- Digital Screening Kit on how to make your screening a success
- Discussion Guide for post film Q&A
- An event 'run-sheet'
- Digital artwork for invitations and posters
- Template media release you can adapt to promote your screening on social media
- On screen slide for audience 'Take Action' information
- An 'Action Toolkit' for audiences
In early June we will send you:
- A *DVD with a 77 minute version of 'Constance on the Edge'
- A link to specially designed digital curriculum
materials for Health and Physical Education; English, History and Geography targeted at years 9-12
- A Refugee Week 'Constance on the Edge' trailer to promote the film on your social media
- In Refugee Week we’ll also provide a free 5 minute clip from the film appropriate for younger viewers (Yrs 6 - 8), along with curriculum materials.
*If you are interested in hosting your screening at a cinema they may require a different screening format. Please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org before purchasing a DVD licence, as there are additional costs involved.For any other queries, or to arrange an alternate payment method, contact us at email@example.com